Recipe - Desserts
Red fruit tiramisu
4 place settings
- 200g Mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 100g Sugar
- 1 Lime
- 200g Red fruit
- 10 pink biscuits of Reims
- Red fruits
- Mix the mascarpone, 50 g of sugar, the egg yolks until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Using a zester, take the lime zest, add it to the mixture.
- Froth the egg whites and add them into the mixture. Stir delicately to prevent the egg whites from over-beating.
- Prepare the red fruit coulis: place 150 g of red fruits in a bowl with 50 g of sugar. Blend all.
- For serving in verrines, place 2 crumbled pink biscuits of Reims in each glass. Add some red fruit coulis and then arrange some mascarpone cream. Repeat the operation up to the top of the verrine.
- Keep refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Serve your verrines with the remaining biscuits of Reims, and add a few red fruits.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes