Recipe - Dishes
Crab crumble with scented squash
4 place settings
- 400g Squash
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 300 g Crabmeat
- 1 bunch of freshly chopped coriander
- 1 coffee spoon fennel seeds
- 20 cl Fresh liquid cream
- 4 Cereal biscotti
- Nut oil
- Table salt
- Wash and cut the squash into large slices 4 cm thick. Peel each slice to keep only the orange flesh of the squash.
- Steam the slices for 20 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and crush it with a garlic press, reserve it.
- Once the squash is cooked, put it in a large bowl with the crabmeat, chopped coriander, garlic, fennel seeds and salt.
- Blend everything until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the cream and blend for a few seconds at a fast speed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in transparent ramekins.
- Crumble the crackers on top and add a drizzle of walnut oil.
- Bake for 1 minute in the oven in the microwave before serving.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes