Recipe - Starters
Asparagus bavarian and lemon muslin sauce
4 place settings
- 500g Asparagus
- 250g Liquid fresh cream
- 2 Sheets of gelatin
- 1 Egg yolk
- 10cl Liquid cream
- 1 Yellow lemon
- 1/2 Glass peanut oil
- 1/2 Glass olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Table salt
- Put the gelatin in a bowl of cold water to soften.
- Wash the asparagus, cook for 25 minutes in salted water, leave in the cold with a slice of lemon.
- Put the hot asparagus in a bowl, salt and pepper, add the softened gelatin leaves and mix to get a smooth paste and remove the asparagus fiber.
- Whip the fresh cream, then add it to the chilled asparagus. Keep the mixture refrigerated for at least 2 hours.
- Using a zester, take lemon peels. In a bowl, put the grated rind with the egg yolk, mustard, salt and pepper. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Beat mayonnaise with peanut butter and olive oil. Stabilize your mayonnaise with lemon juice.
- Whip the fresh cream, then add it delicately to the mayonnaise, and keep refrigerated.
- When serving, dilute your sauce with a little water for a creamy consistency. Then serve the Bavarian dumplings, watering them with muslin sauce.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes