PROFESSIONAL HAND MIXER
- Powerful, sturdy.
- Detachable tool and whisks for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Very handy
- Safety button
- Variable speed
- Stainless steel mixer tube, whisks and guard for easy cleaning and perfect hygiene.
- Titanium-plated blade easily dismantled without any special tool.
- Double insulation
- Variable speed as standard.
- VERSATILITY : Special tools to each application
- ROBUSTNESS: Stainless steel mixer tube and Titanium-plated blade. Ultra-resistant, optimizing its duration over time in the context of intensive use.
- HYGIENE : Detachable foot, 100% in stainless steel for easy cleaning
- SAFETY : Unlocking safety feature
- ERGONOMICS: Ergonomic design for easy handling and weight perfectly adapted to the user (thanks to high technology materials).
|Output max||350 W|
|Voltage||110 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Total length||640 mm|
|Shaft length||300 mm|
|Whisks length||205 mm|
|Appliance diameter||97 mm|
|Actual weight||2.5 Kg|
Clean the outside of the tube and the blade protector by passing it under the faucet. Dismantle whips from their attachments by pushing strongly on the cups, then you can securely rinse the whisks under running water.
Wash the motor block with a sponge or with a slightly damp cloth.
Never clean this machine with water jet spray or in the dishwasher.
Use the support to store your device.
Thanks to the versatility of the different knives: mix, spray, smooth, homogenize or emulsify directly in the pot, excellent soups, veloutés and bread soups!
These knives allow to make sauces, bechamel, mayonnaise, pancake batter, modified textured preparations, porridge, sorbet and ice creams, smoothies, milkshakes and juices, emulsions , creams (whipped, vegetables), compotes or fruit marmalades.
The whips will allow you to knead, mix, smooth, homogenize or whip your preparations such as pancake batter, flans, porridge, hot sauces (bechamel, pepper, Hollandaise), cold sauces (mayonnaise, vinaigrette ...) , mousses, whipped eggs white, whipped cream, creams (fruit, whipped), purees (mousseline, mashed potato preparations), soups and dehydrated foods.