Professional hand mixer
- Powerful, sturdy.
- Easy to use.
- Non detachable mixer tool : ensures durability of the mixer.
- Safety button.
- Double insulation.
- Stainless steel mixer tube and guard for easy cleaning and perfect hygiene.
- Titanium-plated blade easy to remove.
- Variable speed optional.
- Variable speed optional
- PERFORMANCE : Special tools for a smooth mix
- ROBUSTNESS : Monoblock, stainless steel mixer tube and Titanium-plated blade. Ultra-resistant, optimizing its duration over time in the context of intensive use.
- SAFETY : Unlocking safety feature
- ERGONOMICS: Ergonomic design for easy handling and weight perfectly adapted to the user (thanks to high technology materials).
|Output max||600 W|
|Speed||10 500 R.P.M.|
|Voltage||110 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V|
|Total length||715 mm|
|Shaft length||410 mm|
|Appliance diameter||110 mm|
|Actual weight||3,4 Kg / 3,8 Kg|
Clean the outside of the tube and the blade protector by passing it under the faucet. Beware of splashing that could penetrate through the engine’s ventilation slots and damage it.
Put the tube with the blade protector in clear water and start the machine for 3 seconds or more to clean the inside of the blade protector.
Wash the motor block with a sponge or with a slightly damp cloth.
Never clean this machine with a water jet spray or in the dishwasher.
Thanks to the versatility of the different knives: mix, spray, smooth, homogenize or emulsify directly in the pot, excellent soups, veloutés and bread soups!
These knives allow to make sauces, bechamel, mayonnaise, pancake batter, modified textured preparations, porridge, sorbet and ice creams, smoothies, milkshakes and juices, emulsions , creams (whipped, vegetables), compotes or fruit marmalades.
Discover the accessories of the MASTER range