Recipe - Starters
Avocado crumble with salmon cream
4 place settings
- 4 Avocados
- 8 Shortbeads (not too sweet)
- 7 Sprigs of chives
- 400g Sliced smocked salmon
- 1 Lemon juice
- 40cl White cheese (0% fat)
- 1 teaspoon anise seeds
- Sprigs of chives
- Table salt
- Divide the smoked salmon into slices. Put them in a salad bowl with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Add 30cl of white cheese, anise seeds and a pinch of pepper.
- Blend all, until you get a smooth pink cream.
- Rinse the sprigs of chives, wipe and finely chop.Wash and peel the avocados. Remove the stones.
- In another bowl, put the avocado pulp, the remaining lemon juice, the remaining white cheese, the sprigs of chives and a pinch of salt. Blend again a few moments.
- Arrange at the bottom of 4 verrines a layer of avocado and a layer of salmon cream.
- Crumble 2 shortbreads on top of each verrine.
- To vary the pleasures, replace the salmon with shrimp.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes