Recipe - Starters
Pumpkin soup, goat cheese emulsion and roasted hazelnuts
- 40g Butter
- 300g Leek
- 3kg Pumpkin
- 4cl Water or light white stock
GOAT CHEESE EMULSION
- 150g Goat's cheese
- 80g Cream
- 100g Roasted hazelnuts
- Sea salt
- Table salt
- Sweat the finely chopped leek in butter, add the pumpkin cut into chunks, sweat gently, add the water, season and cook.
- Once cooked, mix using the dynamic junior blender until a smooth soup is obtained.
- Mix the goat cheese and cream using the emulsifier disc. Season and put aside in the refrigerator.
- Roast the nuts and put them through the cutter.
- Serve the soup in a soup plate, place a quenelle of goat's cheese and sprinkle with roasted hazelnuts.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes