Recipe - Starters
Tapenade of black olives with madras curry
4 place settings
- 500g Greek black olives
- 1 shallot
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 coffee spoon madras curry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Remove the stones from the olives.
- Peel and wash the shallot.
- Slice it very thinly with a very sharp knife.
- Peel the garlic and chop it with a garlic press.
- Put the olives, shallot, garlic, curry and olive oil in a deep dish.
- Blend together about 30 seconds.
- Serve in an oval dish. Decorate with yellow and red cherry tomatoes and a sprig of chives.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes