Recipe - Desserts
4 place settings
- 4 Oranges
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Curacao
- 2 Eggs
- Squeeze the juice of the oranges and ½ lemon, pass this juice through a colander.
- In a bowl, stir the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture becomes foamy, add cornstarch.
- Lightly heat your citrus juice, and add it to the mixture. Add the Curacao.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and make it thicken over low heat stirring until the first boiling.
- Beat the egg whites into a thick mixture. Add them to the mixture, out of the fire.
- Pour the mixture into 4 verrines and keep refrigerated for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes