Recipe - Desserts
Chocolate Melting Heart with Tonka Bean
4 place settings
- 200g 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 70g Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 70g Sugar
- 50g Flour
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave. Mix using the DMX160 Blender.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens and becomes frothy, using the Dynamix Whisk. Add this mixture to chocolate.
- Add the sifted flour. Mix using the DMX 160 Blender for 10 seconds.
- Pour the dough into the buttered and floured baking pans. Cook for 7 min, let stand for 2 min.
- Remove from the baking pan, sprinkle grated Tonka beans on top.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes