Recipe - Desserts
Chocolate / Chestnut Cake, Hot Chocolate Ice Cream, Gluten-Free
8 place settings
- 100g Chestnut cream
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 70g Sugar
- 70g Butter
- 70g Rice flour
- 4 Eggs
- 200g Chocolate
- 200g Liquid fresh farm cream
- 1 chestnut ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C..
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl using the Dynamix Whisk until the mixture whitens.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave or water bath.
- Mix all using the Stick Blender. Add the rice flour, the dough should become smooth.
- Place in a baking pan. Cook 20 to 30 minutes. Pierce to check if cooked. Leave to cool, then remove from the baking pan and put on the wire rack.
- To make the ganache (chocolate glaze): Chop the chocolate using the Cutter Bowl Master.Pour into a bowl.
- Boil the cream, pour it on the chocolate. Emulsify the ganache using the emulsifying disc for DMX160.
- You can also enjoy it cold depending on your desire.In this case : Glaze with chocolate, Let cool in a fridge for 2 hours.
- Decorate with a chestnut ice cream.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes