Recipe - Dishes
Cheddar broccoli mousse
4 place settings
- 1/2 Broccoli
- 3 Eggs
- Cheese (Cheddar)
- Table salt
- Peel the broccoli, bunch it up and cook in salted boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Divide the cheddar in two and cut half into small cubes.
- Put the eggs in a container, add the broccoli and half of the cheddar, salt, pepper and mix everything. Divide the mixture into ramekins.
- Before baking, spread the remaining cheddar cubes between the ramekins and place in the oven for 25 minutes at 190 °.
- While cooking, wash lettuce and remove water. Season it with a vinaigrette and serve as an accompaniment to your dish.
- Serve hot.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes