Recipe - Dishes
Sweet potato and coconut milk velvet soup
- 800g Sweet potatoes
- 250g Carrots
- 20cl Coconut milk
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tablet of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Bunch of Coriander
- Sea salt
- Table salt
- Peel onion, carrots and sweet potatoes.
- Finely mince the onion, cut carrots and sweet potatoes into cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a casserole, fry the onion slightly without coloring, about 5 min. AAdd the cubes of carrots and potatoes. Stir regularly for 5 minutes, then cover with water, salt, pepper, crumble a tablet of vegetable broth in the casserole.
- Let simmer half-covered for about 25 minutes (check the cooking: sweet potatoes should be tender when pierced with the tip of a knife).
- Add the coconut milk and mix to obtain a velvet soup. Check the seasoning and let it warm over low heat. Peel and chisel the coriander.
- Divide the velvet soup into bowls, sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes