Recipe - Dishes
8 place settings
- 3 Eggs
- 30cl Fresh cream
- 30g Butter
duxelle of mushrooms:
- 100g Chanterelles
- 100g Paris mushrooms
- 100g Horns of Plenty
- 3 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Bunch of flat parsley
- 1 Sprig of thyme
- Olive oil
- Table salt
- Preheat the oven to 130 °C.
- Butter 8 ramekins and put in the refrigerator.
Realize a duxelle of mushrooms :
- Clean and wash the mushrooms carefully. Arrange them on a cloth to absorb moisture. Heat the olive oil in a sautoir.
- Add the sprig of thyme, garlic and mushrooms.
- After cooking, drain the mushrooms to eliminate the excess juice.
- Mix all using the Cutter Bowl Master.
To make the flan :
- Beat 3 eggs. Bring to a boil 30 ml of fresh cream. Mix using a DMX160.
- Correct seasoning.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and add the duxelle.
- Garnish the ramekins and cook them in water bath for 25 min.
- Remove from the baking pan. Garnish with fried mushrooms and some lettuce (coeurs de sucrines).
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes