Professional hand mixer
- Special huge volumes, collective kitchens and intensive use.
- The new cooling technology ensures longer life to the mixer.
- All stainless steel mixer tool and handle support.
- All stainless steel mixer foot and bell for a perfect hygiene.
- Non detachable mixer tool : ensures durability of the mixer.
- Double insulation.
- Titanium-plated blade easy to remove.
- Easy manipulation into the plot thanks to its specific support bracket.
- PERFORMANCE: Special tools adapted to different preparations.
- ROBUSTNESS: Monoblock, stainless steel mixer tube and Titanium-plated blade. Ultra-resistant, optimizing its duration over time in the context of intensive use.
- SAFETY: Unlocking safety feature
- ERGONOMICS: Ergonomic design for easy handling and weight perfectly adapted to the user (thanks to high technology materials).
|Output max||850 W|
|Voltage||110-120 V or 220-240 V|
|Shaft length||530 mm|
|Actual weight||6,1 Kg / 7,7 Kg|
Put the tube with the blade protector in clear water and start the machine for 3 seconds or more to clean the inside of the blade protector. Beware of splashing that could penetrate through the engine’s ventilation slots and damage it.
Clean the outside of the tube and the blade protector by passing it under the faucet.
Never clean this machine with water jet spray or in the dishwasher.
Wash the motor block with a sponge or with a slightly damp cloth.
Thanks to the versatility of the different knives: mix, spray, smooth, homogenize or emulsify directly in the pot, excellent soups, veloutés and bread soups!
These knives allow to make sauces, bechamel, mayonnaise, pancake batter, modified textured preparations, porridge, sorbet and ice creams, smoothies, milkshakes and juices, emulsions , creams (whipped, vegetables), compotes or fruit marmalades.
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
Discover our accessories for our SMX RANGE