PROFESSIONAL HAND MIXER
- Lightweight, sturdy and handy.
- Safety button
- Double insulation
- Variable speed as standard
- Stainless steel mixer tube and guard for easy cleaning and perfect hygiene.
- Stainless steel triangular hammer, titanium plated, easy to dismantle
- Detachable tool for easy cleaning
- Reduce splashing when introduced into the mix
- Variable speed as standard.
- VERSATILITY : Special tools to each application
- ROBUSTNESS : Stainless steel foot, Stainless steel triangular hammer, titanium plated, very sturdy for long lifetime with intensive use
- HYGIENE : Detachable foot, 100% in stainless steel for easy cleaning
- SAFETY : Unlocking safety feature
- ERGONOMICS: Ergonomic design for easy handling and weight perfectly adapted to the user (thanks to high technology materials).
|Appliance diameter||94 mm|
|Shaft length||225 mm|
|Actual weight||1,1 Kg / 1,9 Kg|
|Output max||270 W|
|Speed||3000 to 12 0000 R.P.M.|
|Volume (in liter or Kg)||1 to 25 L|
Clean the outside of the tube and the blade protector by passing it under the faucet.
Beware of splashing that could penetrate through the engine’s ventilation slots and
Never clean this machine with water jet spray or in the dishwasher.
Wash the motor block with a sponge or with a slightly damp cloth.
Use the wall mount to store your device.
WALL SUPPORT INCLUDED - Reference 089959.
The blender / homogenizer accessory allows to pulverize the ingredients (fibers, fishbone), to mix, to smooth, to homogenize your ice creams and sorbets or to emulsify your sauces and emulsions. It is also suitable for modified textured preparations, pancake batter, veloutes, soups, bread soups and soups (fish soup, dehydrated soup), legume purées, gelified water, juices, smoothies and milkshakes, coulis, creams (fruit or vegetables), compotes and fruit marmalades, brine (cold powder dispersion).
Accessories available separately
Discover the accessories from the JUNIOR RANGE