Recipe - Dishes
Chicken Legs Stuffed with Mushrooms and Spelt Cream
4 place settings
- 600cl Chicken white meat stock
- 4 Chicken legs
- 6 Chestnuts
- 120g Spelt
- 3 Shallots
- 200g White poultry without skin and nerves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Table salt
- Espelette pepper
Preliminary preparation :
- Chop the shallots using the Dynamix Mini Cutter Bowl. Heat up the shallots in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Add spelt, pour chicken white meat stock, add salt. Cook for 1 hour 15 min.
- Chop the chestnuts. Heat them up in butter.
- Remove, keep in a cool place. Remove bones from thighs.
To make the fine stuffing :
- Blend the white poultry with egg whites and salt using the Cutter Bowl Master. Add the cream gradually to the cutter bowl.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, correct the seasoning.
- Add the chestnuts.
To make the ballotins and spelt cream :
- Place the thighs in a dish, flatten them well using a roller.
- Arrange the fine stuffing on. Roll in a film.
- Bake at 100 °С for 20 min.
- Mix the spelt using the DMX160 Blender.
- Add water to get the desired consistency.
Dynamic kitchen equipment
Compatible products and accessories for this recipe
Discover other recipes
Even more original ideas for Dynamic recipes